Weight Loss Management Program
How to lose weight without surgery? Our medical staff in Live Medspa in Miami, FL will help you create an ideal treatment plan to lose unwanted weight. Compared to other expensive surgical options, these treatments are an excellent non-invasive alternative.
What are the benefits?
Weight loss is about more than fitting into smaller jeans. By maintaining a healthy weight, you could improve your mobility and mood, and you’ll also lower your risk for serious illnesses.
People may want to manage back pain, fight pre-diabetes or look better for a big event. Other benefits of weight loss can
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower levels of triglycerides
- Less risk of heart disease
- Improved mobility and reduced pain
- Better sex and less erectile dysfunction
- Improved mood
- Better sleep
- Higher self-esteem
- Improved insulin resistance
- Lower risk for multiple cancers
Though a better mood and sleep aren’t always simple to track, there’s no doubt that weight loss can have a quantifiable impact.
Why is weight loss so hard?
Even given the many benefits, most people struggle to lose pounds and keep them off. The difficulties they encounter have almost nothing to do with willpower or motivation. Factors that may influence a person’s weight include:
If you do lose weight, you may be surprised by how easy it is to regain it all. Your body is hardwired to protect you, and it may perceive prolonged dieting as a kind of starvation.
How does weight loss management program work?
Before undergoing any weight loss program, an evaluation with our physicians is required, because each person has a personalized treatment plan to achieve the desired goal. One of the most effective treatments for weight loss are semaglutide injections. These injections are given once a week under the supervision of a physician.
What is Semaglutide?
Semaglutide is a human-based glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist prescribed as an adjunct to a reduced calorie
diet and increased physical activity for chronic weight management in adults with an initial body mass index (BMI) that is considered outside a healthy range.
What is recommended to do while using Semaglutide?
While using Semaglutide, it is highly recommended that you:
- Eat a fibrous diet. Focus on fruits and vegetables that are high in fiber
- Eat small high protein meals as digestion is slowed down while on this medication
- Avoid foods high in fat as they take longer to digest
- Limit alcohol intake as this medication can lower blood pressure
- Drink at least 32oz of water a day to avoid constipation
Who is not a good candidate for Semaglutide?
Do not take this medication if:
- You have a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (Thyroid Cancer).
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2.
- You are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while taking this medicine.
- You are diabetic and/or taking any medications related to lowering your blood sugar levels without speaking
with your doctor.
- Specifically, if you are prescribed Insulin because the combination may increase your risk of hypoglycemia (low
blood sugar) and dosage adjustments by your provider may be necessary.
- You have a history of Pancreatitis.
- You are allergic to Semaglutide or any other GLP-1 agonist such as: Adlyxin®, Byetta®, Bydureon®, Ozempic®,
Rybelsus®, Trulicity®, Victoza®, Wegovy®.
- If you have other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
When can I expect to see the results?
You may see results in a short period. These injections are recommended once a week to allow the body to continue losing weight without causing any havoc. The person will notice how he/she is losing weight and reducing size. The amount of weight lost can vary from person to person. It is recommended to follow the doctor's instructions to avoid any inconvenience and dissatisfaction during the
Wait no more, reduce those sizes and look amazing!